Clubs on campus range from baking to knitting to Alumnae Leadership to Campus Ministry and much more. This week the Upper Level held a fair of all of the clubs for new members to join. Here are the top 5 reasons why NDP students like to participate in clubs:
- Fun way to interact with people that have similar interest. Not everyone in your classes may have the same interests as you, but being part of a club allows you to share time with those who have similar passions.
- Finding new friends. Since clubs are open to students across all grades in the Middle and Upper Levels, they allow your circle of friends to expand to other girls in your level.
- Leadership skills. For those interested in becoming very involved in certain clubs, it allows you to hone in and develop skills as a leader.
- Forces you to do something new. Not everyone gets involved in clubs to share a similar interest; some get involved to try something new and to meet others that have different interests.
- Something to do in spare time. Our girls are busy girls, but they really enjoy using their free time to be a part of something bigger, and clubs allow them to do that.
Missed the club fair or just wondering what clubs we offer at NDP, check out the extensive list on our website.